Why Partner With AccuVein?
AccuVein works closely with many different types of selling partners to help customers put vein visualization to work at healthcare facilities around the world.
The AccuVein Ambassador Program
- In the U.S. AccuVein has built an extensive network of Independent Sales Representatives (iReps) who work in concert with AccuVein Territory Managers in territories around the country.
- This powerful combination positions our iReps for more sales success because of the strategic collaboration between our Territory Managers and our iReps.
- AccuVein’s Ambassador Program provides the framework, tools and resources our iReps need to succeed.
- A generous commission structure that richly rewards an iRep’s sales productivity. Commissions increase as monthly production increases.
- AccuVein Connect – Our online portal provides resources like…
- A streamlined on-boarding process to get new iReps productive quickly.
- A comprehensive collection of enablement and development resources to help our iReps build their competence quickly…
- The AccuVein Diplomat online training series – where AccuVein iReps learn the keys to sales success from our most successful Territory Managers.
- And much more…
- Already a member of the AccuVein Ambassador Program? Click here to go to AccuVein Connect.
- Interested in working with AccuVein? If you’re interested in working with AccuVein to bring this exciting technology to market, drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll reply quickly.
AccuVein has distribution partners in much of the world. Visit our International Availability page to see our coverage. If you are interested in distributing AccuVein in your country, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.