What is the AccuVein® Vein Finder?
The patented AccuVein® Vein Finder uses vein visualization technology to assist healthcare professionals with finding the best vein for IV starts and blood draws.
The handheld, non-contact vein illumination system painlessly displays a real-time map of the peripheral veins and has been clinically proven to improve first stick success, reduce patient pain, reduce procedure time and increase catheter dwell time.
How Does AccuVein® Help with Patient Care?
Healthcare systems and facilities worldwide have chosen AccuVein® Vein Visualization to incorporate into their standard of care. Here’s why:
Streamlines patient care and improves outcomes
- Reduces delays in diagnosis
- Fewer treatment delays
- Minimizes need for more invasive procedures
- Decreases escalations
- Increases catheter dwell time
Improves patient satisfaction
- Reduces discomfort and pain
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Reduces time to obtain vascular access
- Diminishes need to escalate venous access procedures to specialized staff
- Minimizes need for more costly interventions, such as PICC lines
- Lowers costs per procedure