1. Improving Patient Satisfaction
Patient satisfaction is a key measurement of success in today’s health care system. Hospitals regularly measure patient satisfaction through surveys like Press Ganey or HCAHPS and their results can directly impact the facility’s reputation and bottom line. In this survey:
- 93% of the participants stated that they would give a higher satisfaction score if vein illumination was used.
- 95% felt that vein illumination would cause them to consider the clinician more courteous, an important Press Ganey question.
- 94% would have more respect for the clinician.
- 98% would appreciate the clinician’s extra effort shown by using vein illumination.
Increases in patient satisfaction are critical to hospital administrators and their staff. 9 out of 10 of the survey participants agreed that vein illumination would impact the ranking that they gave both the facility and the clinician.
|Would you give a hospital a higher satisfaction score if they utilized AccuVein?||93%||1%||7%|
|Would you have higher respect for a medical care provider who used AccuVein?||94%||1%||6%|
|Would you appreciate the extra effort of a medical care provider who used AccuVein?||98%||1%||2%|
|Would you consider the medical care provider more courteous if they used AccuVein?||95%||0%||5%|
Note: Because of rounding, percentages may not add up to 100%.