Regional Sales Director-Northeast
Full Time (Salary) plus commission
Northeast area (Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Massachusetts)
Summary of Position
Drive adoption and expansion of the AccuVein technology in key accounts via education. Leverage educational events and account visits, to gain access to new departments and decision makers to influence them to request and use AccuVein devices throughout the hospital.
Support key clinical evaluations and implementation ranging from classroom style education, to hands-on training, to protocol development and standard operational procedures.
Work closely with RSD and Territory managers to understand the account landscape, including key decision makers and clinical staff, competitive market, and expectations for supporting current business initiatives.
Demonstrates an ability to establish relationships with all pertinent account players, including Nurse educators, CNO, Quality directors, Infection control, physicians, nurses, technologists, managers and administrators.
- Developing and delivering a customized training and support plan for AccuVein Vein Illumination System.
- Leading implementation teams to complete the product implementation on time and to customer’s satisfaction.
- 75% travel within North America . Some very limited weekend and overnight travel may be required.
- Providing ongoing customer support. Clinical nurse will provide education and sales support to account/customers and AccuVein Territory Managers.
- Educational Support. Educates and trains Nurses and hospital personnel on technical matters relating to Vein Illumination product conducting and/or coordinating:
- One on one in-services
- Staff in-service educational programs
- Train the trainer
- Seminars and/or workshops for hospitals
- Trade shows
- Sales Support:
- Updates Territory Managers on concerning cases and notifies them of any required follow-up.
- Serves as a clinical resource for the sales team and accounts regarding products.
- Keeps track of clinical evaluations.
- Provides in-house training in educating/training new clinical specialists and Territory Managers
- Ability to gain access to all hospital facilities, including completing all task for Vendor Credentialing in a timely manner.
- Current credentialing and/or certification in respective clinical discipline (RN).
- Maintains a working knowledge of assigned products, competitive devices and new techniques used in the vein illumination market.
- Advanced knowledge of vascular access, vascular access devices, and IV therapy preferred.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities and manages priorities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates an understanding of policies, procedures and regulations to maintain a satisfactory record of compliance.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to leverage clinical studies and white papers to drive adoption of AccuVein.
Education and Experience
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- 3-5 years of successful hospital work experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
AccuVein values our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. We work to maintain the best possible work environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person can feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
AccuVein Inc. is the global leader in vein visualization. AccuVein’s flagship product, the AV500, was released in 2019, making it the latest in vein illumination technology. It is built on proprietary technology as embodied in the company’s growing patent portfolio, which currently consists of over 50 issued patents, covering a broad range of imaging and medical diagnostic technologies. AccuVein is now the standard of care in many facilities around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.