AccuVein Territory Manager – So. California
Summary of Position
- Obtain monthly and annual sales quotas selling the AccuVein medical device and accessories to named hospital accounts.
- All quotes must be requested and produced by the sales operations staff.
- Maintain accurate weekly and monthly sales forecast in SFDC CRM.
- Provide weekly agenda/calendar calls to be made.
- Participate in sales and training conference calls as requested.
- Use only the AccuVein provided sales tools and materials.
- Submit timely expense reports.
- Conduct all AccuVein business with the highest degree of professional integrity.
- Expertly implement the AccuVein selling system
- Sales Quota Attainment: As defined and set by AccuVein.
- Representation: Represent at the highest level possible AccuVein and our products and services.
- Documentation: Accurate and timely documentation of all sales activities into the Sales CRM.
- Commitment to career development objectives.
- Ability to gain access to all hospital facilities
- Will be a “trusted advisor” to hospital executives, someone who hospital executives in the territory have worked with to successfully deploy game-changing technology in their hospitals. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate strong team leadership skills.
- Proven ability to navigate the complex organization structures of major hospital systems.
- Proper hospital sales credential requirements (i.e. Intellicentrics, Symplr, Code Blue, Vendormate, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently implement the AccuVein selling system.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of successful healthcare sales experience.
- 4-year undergraduate degree required.
AccuVein values our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. We work to maintain the best possible work environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person can feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
AccuVein Inc. is the global leader in vein visualization. AccuVein’s flagship product, the AV500, was released in 2019, making it the latest in vein illumination technology. It is built on proprietary technology as embodied in the company’s growing patent portfolio, which currently consists of over 50 issued patents, covering a broad range of imaging and medical diagnostic technologies. AccuVein is now the standard of care in many facilities around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.