AccuVein can help in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) procedures to:
• Identify best access site
• See vein movement or rolling
• Visualize vein patency
• Reduce patient pain and stress
By using vein visualization by AccuVein, many veins that might be otherwise undetectable without a vein locator, can be located and mapped on the patient’s skin. So whether is it a PRP procedure is being performed for an aesthetic procedure, sports medicine, or dentistry, AccuVein can help.
Vein Locator Features
- Easy to learn and use – No pre-use calibration or adjustments are necessary- it can be used immediately.
- Small size –The device fits in your hand and weighs only 10 ounces.
- Hands-free option –In situations that require hands-free use, the device can be placed in a wheeled hands-free accessory.
- No patient contact –Because the device has been designed to be non-contact, it may not have to be sterilized after every use.
- Accuracy –Permanently aligned; center line accurate to less then the width of a human hair.
- Works in light or dark –Use the device in light or darkly lit environments.
- Rechargeable battery –The device doesn’t need to be plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Viewing modes –In addition to the standard viewing option, the AV400 has an inverse mode which can enhance the visibility of small veins.
- Movement tolerant –Because the device shows the veins in real time, when operated properly, the device can accommodate patient movement.